- एक बच्चे के साथ खेलते हुए प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी की फोटो हो रही है वायरल
- खुद प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने मंगलवार को इंस्टाग्राम पर शेयर की वह फोटो
- फोटो के साथ उन्होंने लिखा,”आज संसद में मुझसे मिलने के लिए एक बेहद खास दोस्त आया था”
- बच्चे को दुलारते पीएम ने कहा- बड़े होकर सांसद बनना और अपने दादा की तरह दिल्ली आना।
- राज्यसभा सांसद सत्यनारायण जटिया अपने बेटे राजकुमार, बहू और पोते के साथ पहुंचे थे प्रधानमंत्री से मुलाकात करने
- मोदी से मिलने के बाद जटिया ने कहा- ये पहल बहुत आत्मीय रही
New Delhi: Amidst the hustle and bustle of Indian politics inside the Parliament, there was a wave of freshness when a young visitor came to visit Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The photos of the PM playing with an infant – posted on his official Instagram account – soon went viral.
The official handle of PM Modi posted two photos of him playing with a little bundle of joy who looked absolutely delighted to be in his lap. The infant had a wide smile on his cute little face as he playfully interacted with the PM. The baby’s curious mind then made him turn towards things kept on the office table. Of all the things, the infant looked most taken by what looked like two bars of chocolates.
The photos quickly went viral and had received more than 5 lakh likes in under 30 minutes since being posted, from users on Instagram.
PM Modi’s affection for children is well known and he has been seen – and photographed – interacting with children on many occasions. Even during his official trips to other countries, candid photos of the PM speaking or playing with children have often revealed his softer side.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi: “A very special friend came to meet me in Parliament today.” (From PM Modi’s Instagram feed) pic.twitter.com/osBTm9gHQZ
— ANI (@ANI) July 23, 2019