- यूएई वीजा के लिए अनिवार्य कानून
- चिकित्सा फिटनेस परीक्षणों से गुजरना अनिवार्य
- जिसमें सभी व्यक्तियों के लिए छाती के एक्स-रे शामिल
- संयुक्त अरब अमीरात में निवास वीजा की मांग करने वाले रखें ध्यान
- यूएई वीजा आवेदन के दौरान गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए एक्स-रे किया जा सकता है माफ
- आवेदक की पत्नी के गर्भवती होने पर ही कर सकते हैं एक्स-रे में छूट का अनुरोध
- मामले में कर सकते हैं अमीरात में संबंधित स्वास्थ्य प्राधिकरण से संपर्क
Q-I am in the process of applying for UAE residence visa for myself and my wife, who is pregnant. She has been told that undergoing medical tests through X-rays during pregnancy are not advisable.
A-You have not mentioned the emirate where you have applied for residence visa. We assume that you and your wife are applying for the visa and undergoing medical fitness tests for the first time in the UAE. It is compulsory to go through medical fitness tests which include X-ray examination of the chest for all individuals, who are seeking a residence visa in the UAE. Since your wife is pregnant, you may request for a waiver for the X-ray. You may contact the health authority concerned in the emirate where you have applied for the residence visa for more clarification on this issue prior to your wife’s medical fitness tests.
Know the law
It is compulsory to undergo medical fitness tests which include X-rays of the chest for all individuals, who are seeking a residence visa in the UAE.
Ashish Mehta is the founder and Managing Partner of Ashish Mehta & Associates. He is qualified to practise law in Dubai, the United Kingdom, Singapore and India. Full details of his firm on: www.amalawyers.com. Readers may e-mail their questions to: email@example.com or send them to Legal View, Khaleej Times, PO Box 11243, Dubai.