- दुबई में कामगार को मिली कड़ी सजा
- टैक्सी चलाने के दौरान महिला यात्री से की थी मारपीट
- टैक्सी चालक कामगार ने यात्री के खींचे थे बाल और लूटना चाहा उसका सामान
- समान चुराने की नियत से यात्री को टैक्सी से बाहर फेंका
- इस मामले में कोर्ट ने भी पाया दोषी
- मिली नौ महीने जेल और निर्वासन की सजा
- पाकिस्तान का रहने वाला था 30 वर्षीय कामगार
- पीड़ित महिला ने उसपर चार बैग और एक पर्स चोरी करने का भी लगाया आरोप
- बैग में थे कपड़े, मिठाइयां, जूते, Dh3,000 और तीन मोबाइल फोन
- टैक्सी ड्राइवर ने पहले की महिला को जबरन की होटल ले जाने की कोशिश
- करना चाहता था उसके साथ लगत काम
- उसे पहले अबू धाबी अंतर्राष्ट्रीय हवाई अड्डे पर किया गया था गिरफ्तार
- बाद में किया गया दुबई पुलिस के हवाले
A taxi driver was found guilty by a Dubai court on Monday of molestation and theft charges.
The Court of First Instance earlier heard how the 30-year-old Pakistani man groped a passenger while she was in his car.
He then pulled her by the hair by force and threw her out of the car to steal her belongings. The court sentenced the driver, who is in detention, to a total of nine months in jail and deportation.
Prosecutors accused him of stealing four bags and a handbag. Some of the bags contained new clothes, sweets, shoes, Dh3,000 and three mobile phones.
The incident took place on November 12 last year in Jebel Ali.
A police lieutenant said that the victim kept crying for two days. “When we showed her the defendant’s photo, she identified him immediately. She tearfully thanked us for tracking the driver down. She recounted that the defendant misappropriated the gifts she had bought for her little children in addition to her bags, cash and mobile phones. She also told us that he molested her and pulled her by her hair.”
The driver was arrested at the Abu Dhabi International Airport before he could flee the UAE. He was then handed over to the Dubai police. He confessed he had stolen the victim’s belongings while he was taking her from Abu Dhabi to Dubai International Airport. In Jebel Ali, he pulled over and made the passenger leave the car to forcibly take her bags and phones. He then sped off.
During investigation, he admitted stealing the woman’s bags, phones and Dh138. He also confessed she screamed at him after he began talking about sex with her and asked her to go with him to a hotel for one hour. The driver has the right to appeal the ruling within 15 days from Monday.